The Bottrell Team - Ardent Real Estate
Incredible Career Opportunities in this area!
Calling Licensed Real Estate Sales Agents!
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more qualified leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career and strong relationships... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring through our processes and training.
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purpose of property
- Strive to complete 30 - 50 successful closings annually
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and the seller
- Present company’s values to best service all of our clients
- Offer professional market knowledge to guide clients into the right home
- Use our systems to properly guide buyers and sellers.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- You know your local real estate market like the back of your hand
- Be an advocate for your clients
- Must currently have an active CA Real Estate License or be close to obtaining one
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills.
About The Bottrell Team - Ardent Real Estate
The Jim Bottrell Team are within the Top 1% of all Realtors in the United States (in closed transactions). The Jim Bottrell Team helped serve over 200 families buy or sell a home in 2019. Jim has earned the Five Star Award for top Real Estate Agents offering premiere customer service for the last 8 years in a row, as featured in San Diego Magazine.
It is quickly realized that we bring a lot more to the table than your typical Real Estate Agents.
As Jim’s father, a Former Major in the United States Marine Corps, told us, “When you have the experience that you have, it pretty much means that Real Estate is what you are going to do in life.”
In Real Estate, just like in the Marine Corps, integrity, leadership, discipline, and a very strong work ethic are critical for obvious reasons. You need somebody you can trust, somebody that will lead you through the process, and somebody that will work hard and smart for you. You can accept no substitutions.