Ben Kinney Team Tampa The Herndon Group
Join the Ben Kinney Team in Tampa! We are actively looking for the next "Navy Seals" of Real Estate. We choose to be in business with driven, motivated winners who have a fire in their belly and don't settle for second place. Our people live and breathe our vision of delivering the dream of homeownership everywhere. They're committed to dominating markets, making millions, and generously giving millions back to causes they care about. We can proudly say that the people we work with are among the best in the business and are committed to doing whatever it takes.
When you work with Ben, our team, and our partners across the country, you are signing up to think bigger, set goals and make plans that stretch the boundaries of your comfort zone, and work hard to achieve massive success. You'll find opportunities for growth, leadership, wealth building, coaching, and freedom that you have never dreamed of.
Together we are building an empire. We are only as good as the people who are on our team. Will you join us?
- Meet with clients in order to discover their property dreams; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses weekly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help coach you to get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$40,000 - $100,000+
About Ben Kinney Team Tampa The Herndon Group
The Ben Kinney Team is ranked and recognized as the #1 team at the largest brokerage in the world AND recently was named the #3 sales team Nationally by the Wall Street Journal in the Real Trends 1000!
Pure and simple, our mission at the Ben Kinney Team is delivering the dream of home ownership In Tampa and beyond! The simple recipe that the Ben Kinney Team follows is that the vision can be achieved through hard work, that yields extraordinary results, by a team that is accountable in all things, who are leaders that understand the concept of teamwork and always remain humble.
If you are the type of person who does WHATEVER IT TAKES to succeed, you are a great fit for us!