TD Home Team @ Skyline Properties
This is your opportunity to grow and use our proven success formula to create an amazing business! You will be a partner with the TD Home Team that will be funding the marketing, offering administrative support and training.
Our team members make more money and have more fun doing it (our experienced agents average 2+ closed transactions per month).
We will provide a constant stream of leads that are looking to buy in today's market and are expecting to talk to you; NOT cold leads where they don't want to be bothered by a broker, we do NOT give those. We focus on giving quality leads so that our team will have the best chance to turn that into a closing.
If you follow our advice, you will be busy and will always have something to do and clients to work with to make more money.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close (coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
- Self driven and wants to help other people in order to help themselves.
- Effectively negotiates for all buyer and seller clients.
- Seeks personal and professional development through the team's education and training platforms.
- Follow-up on leads in a timely manner.
- Work with buyers to identify their purchase criteria and show them homes that match their needs.
- Valid Washington Real Estate License (or in progress)
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to understand and present contracts
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability and creativity
- Passionate about selling
- Customer service minded
$60,000 - $150,000
About TD Home Team @ Skyline Properties
TD Home Team is one of the premier real estate teams in the Pacific Northwest currently servicing all 3 counties of King, Pierce and Snohomish. Our well-rounded team leads have a combined experience of over 20 years servicing all ranges of clients including banks, hedge funds and home owners with valuation, traditional sale, short sale, foreclosure, and investors. Our goals is to expand our team to cover the whole state of WA by funding our team members with leads, tools, marketing, administrative support and training.