The Fine Realty Group at RE/MAX Fine Properties
We are looking for aggressive and motivated LICENSED REALTORS looking to join our award winning team. Growing a positive and collaborative culture that's conducive to personal and professional growth is our main objective. We are relentlessly building a culture that fosters integrity, fairness, positivity and FUN.
We offer a unique, unmatched opportunity for you to be mentored and to learn from some of the best in the real estate industry!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Individuals dedicated to your training
- Direct access to senior management with continuous feedback
- Team Marketing Coordinator and Transaction Coordinator available to assist for your marketing and transaction needs
- Maximize your potential with a tailored business plan
- Client relations management system
- Learn from mentors with over 20 years of successful experience in Real Estate
- Capitalize on fully developed business partnership
AND MUCH MORE!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Must have your Real Estate License
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and a track record of success
- Motivated, entrepreneurial individuals with a sales or business background who have an unwavering desire to be successful
- Thrives under pressure
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
Salary: $50,000 - $100,000 at plan commission
About The Fine Realty Group at RE/MAX Fine Properties
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
To provide an environment where customers can thrive and achieve business AND personal success in the real estate arena through educating, informing and servicing at the highest levels
Be the ultimate real estate group consisting of like-minded professionals with ever developing skills, devoted to advancing their lives financially and intellectually, and changing the lives of clients, one relationship at a time
Family, Teamwork, Customers, Integrity, Mastery, Discipline, Commitment, Success, Honesty, Life, Professional, Loyalty, Service