The Mercy Lugo Struthers Team
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle. Our current agents literally can’t keep up!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career… and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions as realtors!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
We have been awarded a once in a lifetime opportunity to help a selected group of agents earn as much as 100,000 a year and we need 5 additional agents by the end of October!
100 leads provided on day 1! (Yes, we currently have more leads than we can handle)
DO YOU WANT?
- NO LIMIT to your earning potential?
- Nearly unlimited leads supplied?
- Systems, technology, and resources to get the job done?
- Administrative support (we handle all your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- To be supported by leadership that invests in you?
- A collaborative and fun team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- To be a part of something bigger?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a top nationwide ranked team with a proven track record to set you up for success, APPLY NOW.
- Answer prospect's calls and schedule appointments.
- Meet clients in person and deliver value thru powerful home buying/selling consultations.
- Discover property requirements, identify potential homes, and guide clients through properties selection.
- Negotiate contracts and contingencies.
- Attend inspections, walkthroughs, and settlement.
- Commit to a daily schedule of training, prospecting, follow-up, and overall management of your pipeline.
- Meet/exceed key performance metrics.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License or in the process (We can help you get one!) - brand new agents welcome.
- Familiarity with Prince William and Stafford counties.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Grit, determination, and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Fast learner with the ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
$100,000 +at plan
About The Mercy Lugo Struthers Team
The Mercy Lugo-Struthers Team at Casals Realtors is an experienced group of real estate advisors who work together to achieve our clients' property goals. Our clients’ needs always come first, and we believe that communication and trust are the foundations of a successful partnership. As active members of Prince Williams County, we’re passionate about helping our community. With the team by our clients' side, someone will always be there to guide them through the buying and selling process. Homes might be large investments, but we’ll make sure they're ready to make confident decisions.