Matt Smith Real Estate Group
We are looking for a motivated agent who is passionate about making the home-buying and selling experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Job ONE is prospecting. You will prospect for new business every day by telephone, text, and email. The great news is we provide ALL the leads you would EVER need!
- Assist buyers with the showings of homes - all while analyzing the needs and wants of the client and interpreting today's real estate market to best negotiate on behalf of buyers
- Assist sellers with the arduous details and stressful venture of selling a home - Pricing, strategy, and negotiation skills are crucial (don't worry - we'll teach you how)
- Maintain your Real Estate License
- Learn all the aspects of real estate and how to take great care of clients on a regular basis
- Provide stellar customer service by engaging with clients through phone conversations, text messaging, e-mail, and social media at all stages of the home-selling process
- Generate business from your own efforts - including working your sphere of influence, open houses, and engagement with our community
- Your main job is to grow relationships between your team and your clients
- This is a role revolving 100% around customer service!
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must adhere to Matt Smith Real Estate Group's Core Values
- Must fit into the Matt Smith Real Estate culture
- No real estate experience is needed. We'll train you fully
- Must obtain your Missouri real estate license for continued employment (we'll show you how)
- Must be immediately eligible for a real estate license to be considered
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Speed matters, you must hustle
- Coachability REALLY matters, you MUST be coachable
$50,000 - $200,000+ at plan
About Matt Smith Real Estate Group
Matt Smith Real Estate Group is the #1 real estate team in the state of Missouri, with a proven track record of providing exceptional real estate and property management services to its clients. Our Core Focus is Changing Lives, and we are seeking a highly-skilled, dedicated, and motivated individual to join our team and contribute to our mission.