The Donovan Team
Are you new to the industry and want to become a part of a team that will provide the right coaching, proven lead generating systems and personalized training?
We are seeking motivated individuals to learn the craft of real estate, earn amazing income, and have a fun in an exciting career with unlimited growth potential!
We offer personalized training that allows you to maximize your strengths as an agent.
With over 50 years combined experience from our team leaders, we have the right tools and knowledge to help you succeed in your business goals.
You have a team behind you, helping you succeed!
All new hires are given a 30 day on-boarding plan to ensure you have all the tools necessary to get a contract and start earning income ASAP!
- Respond to all buyer leads/requests.
- Schedule and conduct buyer presentations with potential clients.
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to coordinate showings and negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests.
- Valid FL Real Estate License and member of Pinellas Realtor Org.
- Extremely good ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- A 2016 National Realtor Association study showed median income for a realtor was $42,500. This will vary dependent on effort and talent as well as your hard work and can fluctuate up or down depending on an associate's commitment to excellence.*
$42,500 at plan commission
About The Donovan Team
We are a Professional Residential Real Estate Practice of "Can-Do" Agents and staff members. Our organization takes pride in ensuring that our clients' Buying and Selling experience is above and beyond their expectations. It is also our passion to guide our team members in their personal and professional development so as to achieve their full potential through the latest technology and training while gaining "hands on experience".