Welch Team Keller Williams
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Contact and follow up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Make sure buyer's clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Prospect for, follow up with, and service buyers
- Maintain effective conversion rates for leads into appointments
- Convert appointments into customers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all other areas of homeownership
- Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinates a time-efficient home search process
- Consults with customers to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from the initial contact through contract to close
- Coordinates with the Transaction Agent to ensure a seamless closing process
- Effectively negotiates for all buyer customers
- Participate in Open House rotation
- Report to Lead Agent at Quarterly Reviews
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
$99,000 at plan earnings
About Welch Team Keller Williams
Welch Team, the number one team in Northeast Florida for residential real estate, is seeking an energetic self-starter to join our team. Finding the right company to build your career is one of the most important decisions you will make. You must align yourself with a company that can provide you with the best opportunity for success. Welch Team, Keller Williams Atlantic Partners Realty is that company! We have grown to be the most successful real estate team in Northeast Florida, ranked the #1 training company in the industry, and voted one of the happiest places to work. We are here for you.