The Nunnelley Team
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle. Our current agents literally can’t keep up!
We are looking for a motivated real estate agent who is passionate about making the home buying/selling experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer's and seller's dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer and seller. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career… and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions as realtors!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality & enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Real estate license and experience preferred, but NOT required
$70,000 - $100,000
About The Nunnelley Team
The Nunnelley Team’s mission is to modernize and improve the experience of buying and selling by cultivating a client/Realtor relationship through collaboration, innovation, and integrity.
- We're committed to providing the highest level of service by being solution-based, and always meeting our client’s needs.
- We're always available – though never at the expense of our own mental/physical/spiritual health
- We offer unparalleled marketing exposure through a large network of connections
- We hold ourselves accountable in everything we do
- We work as a team, support each other, and are open and honest in all transactions
- We embrace change and are committed to excellence
- We respect the thoughts and time of those around us
- We seek to edify, motivate and inspire others
- We are well balanced with our commitments, temperaments, and actions
- “We strive to be at the top, but together, and never alone.”