Great Homes of the Upstate
Exceptional Career Opportunity!!!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
Whether you are new to Real Estate or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to a higher level, our aggressive lead generation and follow up systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and unique team environment are just some of the ways we WILL help YOU succeed!
The person we are looking for MUST:
- Be an ambitious and self-motivated individual who wants to be a relevant part of a small aggressive team.
- Have an entrepreneur mindset and wants to be surrounded by others who think the same way (we don't tolerate employee thinking).
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit group.
- Be someone who is willing to raise their hand when they need help and be ready to help other team members who have raised their hand.
- Have an enthusiastic and supportive personality.
- Leads… lots of leads (and coaching/support on how to get your own leads).
- A unique team model that is designed for a select few (not built for the masses).
- Real time broker and admin support.
- Relationships with lenders and other strategic partners who are dedicated to helping you be successful.
- A hands on training program.
- Strategy coaching (unlike anything you have ever experienced!!!).
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or in process of getting license
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Customer service or sales background preferred
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client's trigger and time frame
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours may be required
$75,000 - $125,000 at plan commission
About Great Homes of the Upstate
At Great Homes of the Upstate, we do business TOGETHER. As a team, we grow, celebrate, laugh, and learn together. Participation by every team member is critical to each individual's success. Our size allows us to do things that other companies cannot do.