BHHS, PenFed Realty Texas
We provide coaching, training, marketing, and systems at your level of preference to help you succeed!
READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We are expanding rapidly and need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- A team owner?
- Beginning your career in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and a learning-based individual?
- A passionate person with the drive to help others?
- Someone who knows the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex and its neighborhoods like the back of your hand?
- Consult with clients to discover their home search requirements
- Find properties that meet clients' needs
- Host open houses
- Call, convert and prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month
- Analyze home values and provide clients with a review of comparable homes
- Current Texas Real Estate License (if you are in the process of gaining your license, let's discuss our great training and starter programs!)
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Familiarity with the Dallas-Ft. Worth area real estate market is a plus, but not required, as you will gain this knowledge through our remarkable training program
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Sales, customer service or real estate background preferred
- Demonstrate persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
$80,000+ Commission Based
About BHHS, PenFed Realty Texas
BHHS PenFed Realty, is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas, and Texas markets.
Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the BHHS network. The BHHS network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied BHHS name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust, and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the BHHS brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena.