Sea Villa Realty
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Regular work activities:
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after he/she has completed a needs analysis
- Conduct Open Houses
- Door knock target areas for new business
- Attend networking events
What we're looking for in this person:
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients' criteria
- Maintain contact with all buyers
- People oriented
- Happy, positive
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in his/her car
- Ability to analyze clients' needs and wants and match them to homes
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogue
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Tech savvy
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job. Don’t have one? We can help!
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Active Real Estate License
- At least 6 months of Real Estate Experience
About Sea Villa Realty
New and growing brokerage team in Carlsbad. Casual, fun and hard working! Culture is everything to us!