Real Estate Sales Agent
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity, and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company, we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
- Weekly Base and Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
- Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
- 401K Matching
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
- Conduct face-to-face presentations in our state-of-the-art sales centers located at one of our award-winning resorts
- Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective and/or current owners
- Articulate the benefit of traveling with Wyndham Destinations
- Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
- No Cold Calling: All leads are prequalified and provided by the company
- Attend ongoing, advanced sales and career training
- 1 to 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience is preferred, not required
- Maintain production standards
- Overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle
- Must be energetic, outgoing and tenacious
- No travel is required outside of the home site’s area
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
- Must have the applicable (active) state real estate and/or timeshare license or the ability to obtain one
$80,000 - $120,000
About Wyndham Destinations
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring, and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence.
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on foundational respect for people from all over the world.