We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
Are you somebody who’s superb at handling buyers and sellers… a loyal, hardworking type person who would rather spend their time selling rather than cold-calling or manual grunt prospecting?
Are you the kind of agent who would prefer to have leads and appointments given to them that are pre-screened and have already been followed-up with, buying and selling at higher price points than worrying about where your next closing is going to come from?
Do you like the idea of earning $100,000 to $250,000 in commission income like the other agents on my team do? If so then you just might be the great sales partner we’re looking for.
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ Commission Based
About Bentley Properties
Bentley Properties is a collaborative office which has been practicing in the Puget Sound areas for over 30 years. You will see us on Fox News, the NWMLS Press Releases, Puget Sound Business Journal, Seattle Times and the Herald newspapers as an expert in the areas. We strive and are committed to top customer service through leading with generosity and a clear company vision, technology, and actual systems that work and are proven. We are driven to learn and be better, giving back to the community, and being the best in the industry!