Vision - Systems - Actual Training - Coaching - Collaboration
We are a vision-driven team looking for just the people who are wanting to be part of something much bigger than themselves. With the systems, training, and coaching you overcome the typical shortcomings of the traditional real estate agent while working with a collaborative group to achieve the greatest success.
Do you like the idea of earning $100,000 - $250,000 in commission income like the other agents on my team do? If so, then you just might be the great sales partner we’re looking for! You must be someone who wants to learn and be the best practitioner in the industry.
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now. If, however, you are someone who needs to be around the watercooler and chat to get motivated, we are not a good fit.
This is a straight commission sales position.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include follow up, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline with leads we provide and business you create.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers and match the team Vision.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers with our proven systems.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice – again Vision Matching.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market – Again you must want to learn.
- Grit, determination and a great team player to help each other.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members in a problem-solving manner.
- Thrives in a true team environment that is “Vision” driven to change lives.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels - an “Outside the box thinking” is a learned skill we teach.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, can work outside the office and not around the watercooler.
$100,000+ commission based
About Bentley Properties
Bentley Properties is a collaborative office which has been practicing in the Puget Sound areas for over 30 years. You will see us on Fox News, the NWMLS Press Releases, Puget Sound Business Journal, Seattle Times and the Herald newspapers as an expert in the areas. We strive and are committed to top customer service through leading with generosity and a clear company vision, technology, and actual systems that work and are proven. We are driven to learn and be better, giving back to the community, and being the best in the industry!