Ben Kinney KW
Thinking of becoming a Realtor®? Full or Part-Time?
We are looking for soon-to-be licensed, newly or already licensed, Real Estate Agents who want to be part of something bigger. We are seeking talented, growth-minded individuals who have a desire to develop their potential.
Keller Williams is the industry's top technology and training company nationwide. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your business to the next level, we have the proven blueprint that offers great opportunities when followed.
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals who have grit, motivation and drive to succeed
- Self-starters who want to build a career and business... and not just get a job
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoy working with people
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Best-in-class training classes
- Seven office locations for your convenience
- A proven training/mentoring program/productivity coaching
- Profit-sharing for passive income
- The largest referral network in the country
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Prospect through your sphere and lead generation daily
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- A desire to help clients with their financial goals while pursuing your own
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Ben Kinney KW
We are  a world-class ownership group who also owns the Ben Kinney Team, ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation across all brokerages. We are hiring team leaders throughout western Washington area offices. We have a proven model that has grown thousands of agents’ businesses. We have a great leadership team and want to get into business with top talent.
We own 7 KW brokerages in Washington state and growing. We have over 1,450 agents. Our sales team has over 1,200 agents who will sell in excess of 7300 units equaling 2.7 billion in closed sales. Our training company is in demand internationally, and our suite of technology products, including Brivity and KWKLY are marketed to Real Estate professionals around the world.