Urban Real Estate Partners
Urban Real Estate Partners is adding a fourth sales position.
If your are licensed, trained and skilled real estate professional you may want to apply.
If you are considering the real estate field as a career and believe you are suited for this type of customer service and believe you can obtain your real estate license quickly then please APPLY.
We have plenty of qualified internet leads that need your attention.
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of negotiating over 50 real estate contracts a year gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for the best of the best! If you want to be part an award winning Seattle real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professionals to join our outside sales team, specifically our listing team (selling houses). We are seeking individuals who are eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth oriented sales organization. As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, managing a thick book of business, and working with a wide variety of people. We want to give you every tool we can to enable you to be extremely successful.
- Love to meet new people and enjoy customer service.
- Smile on your face is evident in your voice on the phone.
- Comfortable calling warm internet leads.
- Happy to learn and adapts well to change.
- Fast paced, highly organized, and goal oriented – you have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level.
- You are the definition of Team Player.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can’t stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find a new way to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- You are comfortable driving all around Seattle and being in your car 6-7 days a week.
- Prepare for listing client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance.
- Win new listing clients by presenting Urban Real Estate Partners unique value proposition, guiding clients to an appropriate home sales price, answering questions, and kicking off the home sale process.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home sale process.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
- Advise clients regarding when to make price adjustments or to make other changes.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license. (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills. Willing to learn and practice new sales skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious goals.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends, and willing to regularly work 55-65 hours per week to meet your goals. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available. They are often only available outside of normal business hours.)
- Willing to accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 8 PM daily (including Saturday and Sunday).
- This position is not suited for someone that wants to come and go as you want, this is a full time position with required meetings and training. You will have some flexibility in your schedule but benchmark goals must be met.
$100,000+ by year two
About Urban Real Estate Partners
About Urban Real Estate Partners
We are building a better way to do business in real estate, by creating sustainable, predictable systems and models to facilitate success for top-producing agents looking to take their business to the next level. UREP wants to welcome this talent with heart, vision, and a laser-focused message that communicates our mission; building incomparable success for you, and your business.
We value visionary thinking, profitability, and hard work, driven by a passion for success. Our goal is to forever change the real estate industry through superior talent, proven systems and models, and our unique value proposition.
We believe that integrity, teamwork, passion, accountability, and a learning mindset are the key tenets of real success. Urban Real Estate Partners is different by design. Our work is much more than real estate. Our work is your life, your dreams, and building your legacy.