Urban Real Estate Partners
We are looking for ambitious, business-minded individuals to join our winning team.
Urban Real Estate Partners, a part of Keller Williams North Seattle, is one of the top producing real estate groups in Seattle and we are growing!
Having a hard time generating NEW business? We are a high producing team that has a bonanza of leads and need someone to work inbound buyer leads.
We're seeking professional, hard working salespeople who want to learn the craft of real estate sales and earn a great income in the process.
- Prospect daily to win over our audience with your wit.
- Perhaps sell 3 or more homes a month.
- Bring your A game and play all in!
- Create the environment of your dreams by bringing your energy to the table.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ by year two
About Urban Real Estate Partners
Urban Real Estate Partners is a group of experienced sales associates focused on selling new construction homes and off market properties in Seattle.
In the past 4 years, our team has completed over 200 residential new construction transactions valued at nearly $150 million. Our Buyers are looking to live in the most popular neighborhoods like Ballard, Queen Anne, Eastlake and Fremont, with an average price point of $750,000. This is an opportunity to learn from the best, gain invaluable experience and build real wealth.