Urban Real Estate Partners
We have TOO many leads and Need Your Help
Our team is one of the top producing offices in the state and we have a problem. Our problem is that we have too many leads and our current agents can’t handle all of them. Our marketing is working so well that we need to add 2 Buyers Agents to our team ASAP!!
We are looking for applicants that meet the following criteria:
- Desire to earn at least $100,000 per year
- Have a real estate license or are in the process of getting one
- Willing to follow a proven model for success
If you can meet the criteria above, please reply to this ad for a one on one confidential interview.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone, get it done attitude.
- Willingness to spend time learning and growing.
- Ability to use and learn technology.
- Team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and training to enhance your sales.
- Prospect daily to win over our audience with your wit.
- Sell 3 or more homes a month.
- Bring your A-game and play all in!
- Create the environment of your dreams by bringing your energy to the table.
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach, competitive, sense of urgency
- Demonstrable record of sales success, commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity
- Knowledge and interest in real estate
- Be enrolled or have completed your Real Estate license course
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ by year two
About Urban Real Estate Partners
We are building a better way to do business in real estate, by creating sustainable, predictable systems and models to facilitate success for top-producing agents looking to take their business to the next level. UREP wants to welcome this talent with heart, vision, and a laser-focused message that communicates our mission; building incomparable success for you, and your business.
We value visionary thinking, profitability, and hard work, driven by a passion for success. Our goal is to forever change the real estate industry through superior talent, proven systems and models, and our unique value proposition.
We believe that integrity, teamwork, passion, accountability, and a learning mindset are the key tenets of real success. Urban Real Estate Partners is different by design. Our work is much more than real estate. Our work is your life, your dreams, and building your legacy.