Solid Source Realty - The Joe Stockdale Team
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Tech savvy
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
$70,000+ per year
About Solid Source Realty - The Joe Stockdale Team
Solid Source Realty is a veteran woman-owned independent real estate company that opened in the metro Atlanta market in 2003. With the support of Solid Source comes The Joe Stockdale Team. The Joe Stockdale Team is comprised of Realtors who genuinely care about helping others. We foster a culture of family and provide a space where new and experienced agents can learn, grow, and flourish as top-producing agents. We offer live lead transfers, training and mentorship, a competitive pay plan, and talented administrative and contract to close personnel.