Teresa Cowart Team
New or Seasoned, Licensed Real Estate Agents
We provide a comprehensive training curriculum, have on-going training and coaching, as well as administrative systems and staff to help you succeed. Your goals become our goals!
If you have the drive to succeed, we have the tools to help.
This position is with our team at our beautiful Savannah Office, although we all know Realtors spend most of their time in the car.
- A licensed Agent and/or team member?
- A hard-working person who is hungry for success?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources? We have that.
- To work with a top team? We are that too.
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger? Grow your business.
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities.
Compensation is commission - but the sky is the limit!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as a professional liaison between your seller or potential buyers and other Agents
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- We require that all Agents on the team sell a minimum of 24 homes a year. We provide the leads... all you have to do is work
- Comply with the structure that is set in place to garner results
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Ability to overcome obstacles
- Have fun!
Being a Real Estate Agent is more than a job, it is a lifestyle.
- Current Georgia Real Estate License required!
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and team player attitude
- Must display a positive attitude, be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with the ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Willingness to be open to new ideas to use and implement
$65,000 - $90,000+ commission
About Teresa Cowart Team
Teresa Cowart Team is a growing real estate team. Established by Teresa Cowart (as a single agent in 2005). Our team is the number one team in our MLS and has been since 2015. We consistently sell more homes and provide better customer service than anyone else. How do we do this? We train. We coach. We hold each other accountable. Why are we different? We truly care about our clients. If you are ready to join a busy team that is different, that is cutting edge and always evolving, this is a great opportunity!
Warning - Every member of our team is equally important and we are picky.
Our culture is super important to us. If you are a positive go-getter, willing to roll up your sleeves, and be a team player - please apply!
No phone calls.