SaraBay Real Estate, Inc.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team, experiencing lots of growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in the area. We are a highly responsible, focused team of real estate professionals who strive to dramatically improve the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun and creating relationships built on trust and mutual respect.
We are currently seeking Inside Sales Agents. The Inside Sales Agent will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our company. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
We are looking for someone who is results-oriented, has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with strangers, and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Understand client needs to more effectively offer solutions and support
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Follow-up with leads to boost sales
- Nurture relationships to generate more sales
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then show properties that meet those needs
- Conduct open houses to promote agency listings
- Attend weekly meetings
- Oversee the entire process from property listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties and the surrounding neighborhood
- Connect with local chambers members to promote your business
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Past sales experience is highly preferred
- Self-motivation and drive necessary
$90,000+ at plan commission sales
About SaraBay Real Estate, Inc.
SaraBay Real Estate, Inc. is a growing company in the Sarasota/Bradenton Area.