SaraBay Real Estate, Inc.
Our market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle. Our current agents literally can't keep up! We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions as realtors!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then show properties that meet those needs
- Conduct open houses to promote agency listings - attend weekly meetings
- Oversee the entire process from property listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Attract prospective clients to promote new business
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties and the surrounding neighborhood
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Passionate about selling
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Positive, enthusiastic motivated and solution oriented
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Technology driven
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- A valid Real Estate License is necessary for the position; we can help you get one!
About SaraBay Real Estate, Inc.
SaraBay Real Estate, Inc. is a hands on Brokerage looking for both new and experienced real estate agents who are ready to advance their career. We offer around the clock guidance and support as to help you succeed in your Real Estate profession.