House Match - Keller Williams
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Technology driven
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
$80,000+ at plan commission
About House Match - Keller Williams
- House Match was recently ranked one of the Top 1000 Teams in America!
- With 16 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. We want you to grow not only professionally, but personally.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.