Get started in Real Estate Sales or significantly increase your sales!
Are you new to real estate sales? Just thinking about getting your license or have you been selling for years? Regardless of where you are today, we can help you make a lot more sales!
Here s what we provide:
- LEADS — lots of leads from the best sources! Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and many more...
- We provide a world class CRM with access to literally thousands of leads with hundreds added every month!
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents.
- Training early and often so you can sell more homes!
- A transaction coordinator so you can do what you do best; sell more homes!
What are we looking for? This matters to us a LOT!
- You need to be humble - A team player who shares the recognition and the work.
- You need to be hungry - We can't make you want it!
- You need to be smart - A true sales professional who treats others right and has strong interpersonal skills.
Our top agents make well over $100,000 annually and our team can help you do it too.
$65,000+ first year at plan
- The average agent is selling less than 8 homes per year! We don't hire "average" agents!
- Our annual minimum is 24 and we will help you guide 40 to 50+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Current Real Estate License or have the ability to obtain one.
- Display a people-oriented, highly positive and customer-focused attitude. We are doing it for the customers!
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
About Team Bjorkman
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and dedicated Transaction Coordinator to handle our 150+ transactions a year. An active Real Estate License is required with 2 years of Transaction Coordinating experience. A Team Bjorkman Transaction Coordinator must be able to manage 25 escrows at a time. We pride ourselves on having seamless transactions and keeping strict timelines. Responsibilities will include client follow up, client relations, handling all transaction details and correspondences as well as various tasks associated with our escrows and listings. You must be willing to learn, work hard and be a team player.