Darwin Greenwell Home Selling Team
We provide you with 100+ leads per month!! Looking for dynamic Buyer Agents to join our team.
Bay Area market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers of lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best... sell real estate. Our company has grown and we want you!!
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of our Team.
Average earnings are $200,000 or more at plan commission and top agents are making MUCH MORE!
We are currently hiring in your area. Are you ready to take your business to the next level? upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Discuss goals of your buyers and sellers.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to listing agents.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from your team oriented mentor.
- Ready to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- We will help you attain your real estate license or you can already have a current real estate license.
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market.
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show excellent attention to detail for basic real estate contract writing, utilizing straightforward pre-written forms.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Weekend and evening hours required.
$220,000 or more per year
About Darwin Greenwell Home Selling Team
Our Real Estate Broker was a school teacher here in the Bay Area for a dozen years. His primary strength is in education and helping his team successfully navigate and maintain the highest level of education, techniques and results available in our market.