Live. Love. San Diego Homes (formerly ZTeam Real Estate)
Licensed / Unlicensed Sales Agent, Team Agent, Buyer's Agent, Buyer Specialist
Get started in Real Estate Sales or significantly increase your sales!
Have you been selling homes for years?
New to real estate?
Or just thinking about getting your license?
Regardless of where you are today, we can help you make a lot more sales!
Here is what we provide:
- LEADS — lots of leads from the best sources! Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and many more...
- We provide a world class CRM with access to over 12,000 good leads with hundreds added every month!
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents for support and a sense of community.
- Training - early and often so you can sell more homes!
- An experienced and thorough transaction coordinator so you can do what you do best: sell more homes!
- An ISA to set appointments for you.
We've created "duplicate-able" systems to increase productivity, efficiency, and most importantly, RESULTS.
From "Lead to Close," we train you on every aspect of the real estate transaction, so you are never without support or knowledge.
What are we looking for? This matters to us a LOT!
- You need to be humble - A team player who shares the recognition and the work.
- You need to be hungry - We cant make you want it!
- You need to be smart - A true sales professional who treats others right and has strong interpersonal skills.
Our goal is to help as many agents as possible make more money, in less time, while having fun!
Our top agents make well over $100,000 annually and our team can help you do it too!
- The average agent sells less than 6 homes per year!
- Our annual minimum is 12 and we will help you guide 24+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Master the art of building instant rapport with your clients.
- Learn from the best sales trainers and industry professionals in the country.
- Create an efficient plan to show homes to qualified buyers
- Guide buyers through the entire real estate transaction
- Negotiate offers on behalf of your clients.
- Prepare detailed list of property amenities and assess market impact.
- Call, text, and email new potential clients to set face to face appointments.
- Receive training on how to easily set face to face appointments with new clients and all aspects of real estate.
- Cultivate new relationships with other agents in town.
- Perform exterior "curb appeal assessment" of subject property.
- Maintain the highest level of professional integrity at all times.
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions, economic trends, and applicable State and local regulations.
- Learn how to diversify your income so that you can thrive regardless of any "turn in the market."
- Current Real Estate License or have the ability to obtain one.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and legal to work in the United States.
- Display a people-oriented, highly positive and customer-focused attitude. We are doing it for the customers!
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity in solving problems.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Have a cell phone and vehicle.
- Stay organized and be able to keep detailed client records
- Have a basic understanding of simple math concepts, including percentages and basic finances.
- Most importantly, BE COACHABLE!
$85,000+ first year at plan
About Live. Love. San Diego Homes (formerly ZTeam Real Estate)
Our team has sold over 500 homes in the last 5 years. We have opportunities in 2 parts of San Diego County.
Jesse Zagorsky, Team Leader, is obsessed with creating amazing client experiences while optimizing conversion rates. His San Diego based team consistently does $40,000,000+ in volume. As a national sales trainer and speaker, he’s appeared at the NAR Annual Conference, Inman and other events. Being a faculty member with Club Wealth, Jesse has facilitated many of their top tier masterminds, as well as being the MC of their Business Strategy Mastermind and Listing Agent Bootcamp.
Creating a fantastic client experience is the most important part of what we do. Buying a house should be fun... and the people you work with make all the difference!