Keller Williams Realty - Sean Zanganeh Real Estate
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect new customers
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Build your brand and further develop your skills
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Great communication and social skills
- Tech savvy
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Current CA real estate license or in the process to obtain one
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Reside in San Diego County
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, and is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with the ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and performing well under pressure
- Sales skills are a must!
$80,000+ Commission Based
About Keller Williams Realty - Sean Zanganeh Real Estate
Ready to take your real estate career to the next level? Looking for a way to maximize your income while minimizing your overhead expenses?
One of the top real estate teams in the San Diego area is looking to add additional staff for 2022. We service all of San Diego county!
Our team's proven systems and support structures are built around maximizing what makes our team members successful, effective, and fun (selling lots of homes) while minimizing what they like the least (paperwork). We provide ALL transaction, administrative, marketing, and training support.