Wannebo Real Estate Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$100,000 - $150,000
About Wannebo Real Estate Group
We are an award-winning, top 10 San Diego County team and specialize in price points of 1-3mm in north county. We have been ranked in the top 250 teams in the nation by Real Trends in the Wall Street Journal. We are a group of stellar individuals who show up, crush goals, and inspire each other. We live by our CLEAR vision.
Our Core Values:
Learning, growing, adapting
Accountable to All
Our local area expertise allows us to provide a superior experience to our clients from start to finish. Our set of unique value propositions sets us apart from other real estate groups. Through skillful question and answer strategy sessions, we solve problems for our clients they didn’t even know they had. Come join a winning team!