Mint Real Estate
Mint Real Estate is a high-performance team generating more client opportunities than the current team can effectively service. The team is expanding quickly into Riverside County, with a focus on Corona, Murrieta, and Temecula currently. You may be a good fit for this position if you are highly motivated, coachable, and want to build your book of business.
Each agent that proves to be capable of taking warm inbound phone calls and client introduction from our partners can expect to sell multiple homes each month. Mint is set up for agents to not have to cold call for an opportunity as we have an Inside Sales Team nurturing leads until they are ready to meet or speak with a Sales Partner.
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- “Always be consulting” by providing clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Always be appointment ready as our leads are often ready to look at homes right away
- Follow up with buyers our Customer Care Team introduces you to
- Attend team meetings at our Irvine Office to collaborate with your team.
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Technology driven
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Great communication and social skills
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
$154,000+ at plan commission
About Mint Real Estate
Mint Real Estate is a team environment where we share wins, knowledge, and marketing on a daily basis. Our sales partners sell homes throughout Southern California with an emphasis on educating buyers and sellers. Real Trends named Mint Real Estate in the top 100 teams for production in 2021 putting Mint in the top 1.5% of real estate organizations in the country.
Agents receive all of the leads and systems needed to run a successful technology-driven business focused on client experience. If selling 24+ homes a year on the team doesn't sound like the right fit for you, there are also brokerage options that still provide technology and support.