The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast-growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule, and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
In this role, you will
- Help clients prepare their homes to be placed on the market
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales
- Advise your clients on how to sell their homes quickly and for top dollar
As a company, we will
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high performer
- Provide marketing and lead generation - you won't spend a dime on prospecting!
- Provide Buyer and Seller appointments set for you by our Inside Sales Department
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Great communication and social skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
We will invest in the right person with professional training, but you must have some MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active California Real Estate License (Required)
- Full-Time availability (Required)
- Have a good technical background or willingness to learn (Online/Mobile)
- Willingness to learn The Jim Bottrell Team process, use new tools, systems, and technologies, and follow the company’s protocol (CRM)
- Possess networking and strong phone sales skills
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator
- Enjoy negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum High school diploma
$70,000 - $100,000 at plan yearly
About The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team
The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team is within the Top 1% of Realtors in the United States (in closed transactions). The Jim Bottrell Team helped over 300 families buy or sell a home in 2021. Jim has earned the Five Star Award for Top Real Estate Agents offering premier customer service for the last 8 years in a row, as featured in San Diego Magazine.
We bring a lot more to the table than your typical Real Estate Agents. As Jim’s father, a former Major in the United States Marine Corps, told us, “When you have the experience that you have, it pretty much means that Real Estate is what you are going to do in life.” In Real Estate, just like in the Marine Corps, integrity, leadership, discipline, and a very strong work ethic are critical for obvious reasons. You need somebody you can trust, somebody that will lead you through the process, and somebody that will work hard and smart for you. You can accept no substitutions.