Dean Aguilar Group
Our Real Estate Team is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a Team Agent Advisor!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are the most reviewed real estate companies in San Diego.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- Ability to be coached.
- Willing to break through comfort zones.
- Goal driven.
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office / transaction support.
- A proven training program.
- Inbound / outbound sales associates (ISA) calling leads on your behalf.
- Cutting edge technology tools.
- The best Team structure in the industry.
- One on one coaching weekly through the Tom Ferry network.
- Operations manager to set up showings and handle paperwork.
- Transaction Coordinator to help with your contracts.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Lead Generate and prospect daily.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License, or about to be Licensed.
- Familiarity with the San Diego area.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Sales background a plus.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
About Dean Aguilar Group
The Dean Aguilar Group is a high-performing real estate team with over 45 years of family history in San Diego real estate. The team is comprised of San Diegans—born, bred, and raised. DAG is the #1 most recommended Real Estate Team in all of San Diego on Zillow/Trulia and Realtor.com with over 640 reviews. The team's presence online generates more than 600 buyers and sellers leads per month. DAG is comprised of 4 operational support staff and 6 agents, producing over 150 transactions per year. DAG rapid expansion has its pace set to close 250 homes in 2018.