Dean Aguilar Group
Our Real Estate Team is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a Team Agent Advisor!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are the most reviewed real estate companies in San Diego.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- Ability to be coached.
- Willing to break through comfort zones.
- Goal driven.
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office / transaction support.
- A proven training program.
- Inbound / outbound sales associates (ISA) calling leads on your behalf.
- Cutting edge technology tools.
- The best Team structure in the industry.
- One on one coaching weekly through the Tom Ferry network.
- Operations manager to set up showings and handle paperwork.
- Transaction Coordinator to help with your contracts.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Lead Generate and prospect daily.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License, or about to be Licensed.
- Familiarity with the San Diego area.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Sales background a plus.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
About Dean Aguilar Group
Xavier Dean Realty is a unique 100% brokerage platform designed to maximize highly independent agents income by allowing them to retain all of their earnings and providing the opportunity to create passive income. We differ from other 100% models by focusing on the needs of a productive agent, and providing them with fully automated technology to grow and enhance their business in today’s ever-changing market.