San Diego Home Group
*While we are interested in all applicants we are only looking to hire licensed or in the process of getting licensed candidates at the moment*
San Diego Home Group
Would you like the potential to earn $100,000+ within 12 months with a rapidly growing top real estate team that will change your life?
What if you also had:
- Structure, technology, systems and resources?
- A training plan in place?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and training?
- A team environment?
- At least 35 - 40 new leads per month? (We have more leads than we can handle.)
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Accountability to ensure you hit your goals?
- One on One training?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, we'd love to talk to you!
PS - We are on track to at least double our production year over year!
- Prospect for listings for the team. We are a listing centric team. For every listing we take we get a buyer out of it!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property wish list; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Daily follow up activities with your leads, including phone calls, texting and emails.
- Prepare "comparable market analysis" to establish market values for your buyers using the MLS.
- Create documents such as buyer agency contracts, and purchase agreements. We will help you with this while you are new.
- Hold weekly open houses.
- Attend training opportunities as suggested by the team leader and squad leaders.
- Network and market to prospect for new clients.
- Provide rave review service.
- Ability to work on a team, be a team player and add to our incredible team culture.
- Participate in the free coaching opportunities provided to you.
- Preview homes for sale in area to stay up to date with current inventory.
- Hold, or be actively working to acquire a CA real estate license.
- Willingness to learn.
- Strong work ethic and drive.
- Serve as an advocate for our clients' best interests.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Someone who understands Real Estate isn't 9 - 5.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
$100,000+ at plan commission based
About San Diego Home Group
San Diego Home Group has over 7 years of experience and are the top 1% of all agents in the San Diego area!