We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- Tom Ferry coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include daily prospecting, follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline, daily data inputting for tracking and measuring success
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
About CG Realtors
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for high-energy and true professionals. We are a very rare breed and our office speaks for itself. We don't consider ourselves a Real Estate company, we are relationship connectors. We rely on our good morals and ethics to create a fun working environment and we strive every day to strengthen our daily culture to an ever-growing world. We are a family group that has fun with what they do.