Have you heard? The new BOOJ (Be On Or Jealous) Platform will soon be released for our RE/MAX office! The custom-built platform features an integrated suite of digital products that will empower high-producing agents, teams, and brokers to proactively establish, manage and grow client relationships. RE/MAX Roundup offers unparalleled support and training powered by the RE/MAX brand.
Our focus is on helping agents become highly successful listing agents!
We are looking for professional agents, new and/or experienced who are excited to grow their business in an agent-centric environment.
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job?
We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions as realtors
Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people?
If you like people, you will love this career!
Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line?
Successful candidates will display drive, high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
About RE/MAX Roundup
RE/MAX Roundup is growing! We are looking for dedicated, systems oriented individuals to join our team.