Jones Real Estate - Keller Williams
We will help you get licensed!
Our Real Estate sales group will challenge you to acquire more knowledge, hold a high level of integrity, work hard and have fun.
The Buyer Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. At that point, he/she communicates the desired criteria to the Showing Assistant. The Showing Assistant will select homes that meet the criteria and will drive the clients to the homes. That person will refine the criteria and close for contract offers. At that point, the Buyer Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
Do you want:
Structure, technology and resources?
Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
World-class coaching and leadership development?
A job with unlimited earning potential?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Learn about your clients and help them find their dream home
- We will expect you to work with a sense of urgency
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and pipeline
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Participate in weekly training
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ at plan commission, plus base
About Jones Real Estate - Keller Williams