Matt Smith Real Estate Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
The Matt Smith Real Estate Group is the #1 Real Estate Team in the area and we have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a Buyers Agent. Between your knowledge and experience as a Licensed Real Estate Agent and our proven training and culture of teamwork, you can have a successful real estate career and achieve exceptional results.
Professionalism is a must. As a Buyers Agent, you will be meeting with prospective clients to help them find their dream home. You will learn our listing presentation and be able to confidently state why the Matt Smith Real Estate Group is the Real Estate Agency for them.
Compensation: The sky's the limit with this position! The amount you earn is up to YOU!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Have a proactive networking mindset to build and maintain business relationships with a number of people
- Quickly respond to online buyer leads, and follow up to convert into showings
- Manage all leads in the contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications
- Conduct all buyers appointments and convert appointments to buyers agreements
- Communicate with team members, clients, and all other parties to ensure clients’ needs are not just met but exceeded
- Answer questions and educate clients about the real estate market, the transaction process, contracts, and terms of sale
- Present and negotiate all offers with clients and the agents representing the prospective seller
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Fast thinker and proactive
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Must be attentive, detail-oriented, hardworking
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Must fit into our AMAZING team culture! Our culture is everything and our team is our family
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Proficient with technology such as the Google Office Suite is highly encouraged as well as a familiarity with Microsoft Office, and ability to quickly learn new systems
$35,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Matt Smith Real Estate Group
Matt Smith Real Estate Group is a team of Realtors® that believe in “Going the Extra Mile.” By this statement, we always go the extra mile for customers, co-workers, and the company. We strive to always over-deliver and exceed people’s expectations at everything we do, and we do so with enthusiasm. We understand that going the extra mile for people is what results in word of mouth, which is the driving force behind real growth. We strive to WOW people with our outstanding customer service. It’s not just something we say, it’s something we do, and our daily actions reflect this.
The team is run by Matt Smith, a licensed Real Estate BROKER® and is made up of several local Realtors® that have extensive local knowledge of the area because they grew up here and several Realtors® that have a military background to bring a better understanding of the military life to our military community.