Matt Smith Real Estate Group
- How much of your commission goes to pay for signs and advertising?
- MLS Dues and Annual Dues have you upside down?
- How much went to paying support personnel?
- Do you have support staff to do the administrative work? If so is that provided for you or is that cost coming out of your commission?
- How much time was spent on paperwork instead of spent with your clients?
- When was the last time an agent in your office went out of their way to help you succeed?
- Do you have great training, coaching, and systems provided to you or do you feel like you’re on your own to figure it out?
- How much is your time worth and how valuable is the time spent with your clients?
- Are you spending your time with clients and selling properties or are you spending your time on “busy work” that doesn’t pay you?
- Do you have enough money left over from your commission check to generate leads and market the way you want?
What if you didn’t have to worry about any of this and you could just focus on doing what you got into real estate to do….sell homes?
At Matt Smith Real Estate Group, we take the best part of being a Real Estate Agent - Helping people find the home of their dreams, with the best parts of being a team. We are supportive and encouraging to each other, we have an operations team dedicated to ensuring all your paperwork is done correctly and in a timely manner. We bring high quality leads to you and we have one of the best marketing teams for your clients and your business. We have all the signs, Supras, lockboxes, paperwork, printers, and any other paperwork you can think of.
If the above sounds better than competing against the people in your own office, we’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
The Matt Smith Real Estate Group is the #1 Real Estate Team in the area and we have the proven training, tools, systems, and processes to achieve success as a Buyers Agent. Between your knowledge and experience as a Licensed Real Estate Agent and our proven training and culture of teamwork, you can have a successful real estate career and achieve exceptional results. Approximately 80% of Realtors are unsuccessful in their first year. By using our system, 2 of the Agents who recently joined the team and had no real estate experience have had more success the past 6 months than many experienced Real Estate Agents have had in the past year, plus Agents who come to us with experience typically double the number of houses they sell in a year. All of this is due to our culture of teamwork, our support staff, and training that is the best in the industry.
Professionalism is a must. As a Buyers Agent, you will be meeting with prospective clients to help them find their dream home. You will learn our listing presentation and be able to confidently state why the Matt Smith Real Estate Group is the Real Estate Agency for them.
Compensation: The sky's the limit with this position! The amount you earn is up to YOU!
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Have a proactive networking mindset to build and maintain business relationships with a number of people
- Quickly respond to online buyer leads, and follow up to convert into showings
- Manage all leads in the contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications
- Conduct all buyers’ appointments and convert appointments to buyers’ agreements
- Communicate with team members, clients, and all other parties to ensure clients’ needs are not just met but exceeded
- Answer questions and educate clients about the real estate market, the transaction process, contracts, and terms of sale
- Present and negotiate all offers with clients and the agents representing the prospective seller
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Sales experience is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Tech savvy
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Self-motivation and drive
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Fast thinker and proactive
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Must be attentive, detail-oriented, hardworking
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Must fit into our AMAZING team culture! Our culture is everything and our team is our family
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Proficient with technology such as the Google Office Suite is highly encouraged as well as a familiarity with Microsoft Office, and ability to quickly learn
$35,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Matt Smith Real Estate Group
Matt Smith Real Estate Group is a team of Realtors® that believe in “Going the Extra Mile.” By this statement, we always go the extra mile for customers, co-workers, and the company. We strive to always over-deliver and exceed people’s expectations at everything we do, and we do so with enthusiasm. We understand that going the extra mile for people is what results in word of mouth, which is the driving force behind real growth. We strive to WOW people with our outstanding customer service. It’s not just something we say, it’s something we do, and our daily actions reflect this.
The team is run by Matt Smith, a licensed Real Estate BROKER® and is made up of several local Realtors® that have extensive local knowledge of the area because they grew up here and several Realtors® that have a military background to bring a better understanding of the military life to our military community.