Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Consult with clients directly to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Always place our clients' interest first
- Create and present documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases
- Attend regular training and education opportunities provided for you and ongoing team training to enhance your sales, closing, and professional skills
- Guide 30 to 50+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions, economic trends, and applicable State and local regulations and laws
- Be attentive and communicate with clients and prospects regularly
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Never Cold Call a prospect again, we provide the appointments for you
- Maintain a professional dress appearance
- Maintain a professional online and social media presence
- Be committed to practicing your craft full time
- Be willing to contribute and provide feedback on training and process development
- Maintain a well-maintained vehicle and valid drivers license
- Support team initiatives and growth
- Maintain an active Texas Real Estate License and stay in good standing with Realtors Association
- Follow Team productivity reporting guidelines
- Be able to to be self-motivated and accountable for goals
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson License required (Not yet licensed? We can help! Send your application and we will contact you)
- Extensive Training and support provided!
- No monthly company desk or technology fees!
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends/market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Be an ambassador of the team
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Willingness to adhere to team policies and procedures
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review and good organizational and time management skills
- Maintain a professional dress standard
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Weekend, Holidays, and evening hours required
- Possess the ability to receive and give feedback in a professional manner
- Able to act decisively and proactively
- Willingness and desire to help participate in community give-back initiatives
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- If you are considering getting your Real Estate license and need guidance, please reach out to us! We would love to help get you started in a new career
$100,000+ Commission Only Based
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
- Ranked among Top 1% of Real Estate Professionals in the United States (by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- Ranked #2 Agent in the Nation in 2018, 2019 and 2020 (by NAHREP)
- Ranked 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Americas Best Real Estate Professionals Nationwide (based on transactions by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- In 2019, we helped over 600+ clients sell or purchase real estate locally
- #1953 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America
- In a recent blind survey by Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces, our team members best described The Salas Team as “Family”
We are HARDWORKING. We are COMMITTED to your career growth. We work with ACCOUNTABLE people. We are looking for LEADERS and TEAM PLAYERS.
Our Mission: To exceed expectations and WOW our clients while providing them with high value, throughout their buying or selling process, while maintaining a high level of commitment to our community and bottom-line profitability.