Matt Smith Real Estate Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Job ONE is prospecting. You will prospect for new business every day by telephone, text, and email. The great news is we provide ALL the leads you would EVER need!
- Assist buyers with the showings of homes - all while analyzing the needs and wants of the client and interpreting today's real estate market to best negotiate on behalf of buyers.
- Assist sellers with the arduous details and stressful venture of selling a home - Pricing, strategy, and negotiation skills are crucial (don't worry - we'll teach you how).
- Learn all the aspects of real estate and how to take great care of clients on a regular basis.
- Provide stellar customer service by engaging with clients through phone conversations, text messaging, e-mail, and social media at all stages of the home selling process.
- Generate business from your own efforts - including working your sphere of influence, open houses, and engagement with our community.
- Your main job is to grow relationships between your team and your clients.
- This is a role revolving 100% around customer service.
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- NO real estate experience is needed, we'll train you fully.
- Must fit into the Matt Smith Real Estate culture.
- Must obtain your Missouri real estate license for continued employment (we'll show you how).
- Must be immediately eligible for a real estate license to be considered.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Speed matters, you must hustle.
- Coachability REALLY matters, you MUST be coachable!
$50,000-$150,000 at plan, commission
About Matt Smith Real Estate Group
The Matt Smith Real Estate Group is a fun and young real estate team that focuses on being industry leaders while also cultivating a positive and supportive work environment. We are in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate. We sell hundreds of properties every year and we pride ourselves on the relationships we build and the legacy we will leave. Through Matt Smith’s leadership, we are positively impacting the professional real estate industry and our community. We feel this is one of the greatest places on Earth to work. The energy is contagious, the people are incredible, and the opportunity for growth is unmatched. Join us on this journey!