Matt Smith Real Estate Group
No experience? No problem! The Matt Real Estate Group is looking for the next great person to join our team in our Rolla office. We'll train you to shine! You will be hired on culture and trained on skills. Your desire for a BIG life is necessary! Applicants must be willing to work incredibly hard as they assist buyers and sellers through the home buying and home selling process.
The Matt Smith Real Estate Group will take care of much of the daily tasks of a Realtor - leaving you plenty of time to lead generate, follow-through, and be front-facing with clients while maneuvering through negotiations.
You'll receive exquisite training, massive leverage (including administrative support for paperwork and top-tier marketing all done for you), and smooth integration into one of the best places to work in the area.
If you like meeting lots of new people, supporting them, being out of the office, and never sitting in one place for too long, and want to work for the #1 ranked team in the area 5 years in a row, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
$50,000 in commission is quite possible in your 1st year as a Realtor.
Are you next?
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Job ONE is prospecting. You will prospect for new business every day by telephone, text, and email. The great news is we provide ALL the leads you would EVER need!
- Assist buyers with the showings of homes - all while analyzing the needs and wants of the client and interpreting today's real estate market to best negotiate on behalf of buyers.
- Assist sellers with the arduous details and stressful venture of selling a home - Pricing, strategy, and negotiation skills are crucial (don't worry - we'll teach you how).
- Learn all the aspects of real estate and how to take great care of clients on a regular basis.
- Provide stellar customer service by engaging with clients through phone conversations, text messaging, e-mail, and social media at all stages of the home selling process.
- Generate business from your own efforts - including working your sphere of influence, open houses, and engagement with our community.
- Your main job is to grow relationships between your team and your clients.
- This is a role revolving 100% around customer service.
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- NO real estate experience is needed, we'll train you fully
- Must fit into the Matt Smith Real Estate culture
- Must obtain your Missouri real estate license for continued employment (we'll show you how)
- Must be immediately eligible for a real estate license to be considered
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Speed matters, you must hustle
- Coachability REALLY matters, you MUST be coachable!
$50,000 - $150,000 at plan, commission
About Matt Smith Real Estate Group
The Matt Smith Real Estate Group is a fun and young real estate team that focuses on being industry leaders while also cultivating a positive and supportive work environment. We are in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate. We sell hundreds of properties every year and we pride ourselves on the relationships we build and the legacy we will leave. Through Matt Smith’s leadership, we are positively impacting the professional real estate industry and our community. We feel this is one of the greatest places on Earth to work. The energy is contagious, the people are incredible, and the opportunity for growth is unmatched. Join us on this journey!