The Hogan Group
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Make a 6-figure income
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Great communication and social skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Willing to grind...while we automate lead generation you must still be willing to grind every single day to nurture and convert
- A proven record of sales and/or service experience is preferred
$100,000+ at plan
About The Hogan Group
Founded in 2010 by Mike Hogan, The Hogan Group (THG) has evolved into one of the real estate industry's most innovative teams. Being a tech-forward team has allowed us to grow sales at 30%+ every year since inception. A heavy emphasis on data, systems, and technology empowers agents to build stronger and more profitable relationships and businesses.
THG maintains its core administrative hub at its corporate headquarters in historic Scott's Addition in Richmond, VA but has sales teams throughout Virginia. By freeing agents of the administrative and marketing components of the sales process, they have more time to build relationships and do what they do best - sell homes.