The Durham Group - Ferrari-Lund Real Estate
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Lots of Real Estate Leads?
- A proven business plan for success?
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and the seller
- Reaching out to customers on the phone
- Learn from other agents and develop a successful and long-term career
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Team oriented and full of resolve and determination
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
$125,000 - $150,000 yearly
About The Durham Group - Ferrari-Lund Real Estate
We are a top team dedicated to our agents' and clients' success, with a sales volume in the top 2% of agents nationwide.