Realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
The Red Deer market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area and received the award for the #1 Top Team Producer at Royal LePage in all of Central Alberta for 2016.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and communication skills!
Here s what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Create documents such as representation agreements and negotiate purchase contracts.
- Participate in open houses every month and networking activities to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to listing agents and sellers.
- Consistently network and prospect for new customers on a daily basis, and yes you have to pick up the phone and make calls every day!
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home buying process each year.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs in person and over the phone.
- High School Diploma
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$100,000+ in your first year!
About Concept Realty Group
The Concept Realty Group is the #1 Real Estate Team for Royal LePage in all of Central Alberta. We are a highly motivated group that focuses on team growth through new systems, training and tools. You will be joining a team that holds each other accountable and is results driven. We lean on each other to hit our individual goals which are all tied to the company goals. Your success is infused with the companies success so being a team player is a must. We look forward to meeting you!