Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Job ONE is prospecting. You will prospect for new business every day by telephone, text, and email. The great news is we provide ALL the leads you would EVER need!
- Assist buyers with the showings of homes – all while analyzing the needs and wants of the client and interpreting today’s real estate market to best negotiate on half of the buyers
- Assist sellers with the arduous details and stressful venture of selling a home – Pricing, strategy, and negotiation skills are crucial (don’t worry – we’ll teach you how)
- Learn all the aspects of real estate and how to take great care of clients on a regular basis
- Provide stellar customer service by engaging with clients through phone conversations, text messaging, e-mail, and social media at all stages of the home selling process
- Generate business from your own efforts – including working your sphere of influence, open houses, and engagement with your community
- Your main job is to grow in relationships between your team and your clients
- This a role revolving 100% around customer service
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Tech savvy
- NO real estate experience needed, we’ll train you fully
- Must fit into the Lapp Realty Team culture
- Must obtain your Alberta Real Estate License for continued employment (we’ll show you how)
- Must be immediately eligible for a real estate license to be considered
- Must have a valid Alberta driver’s license
- Speed matters, you must hustle
- Coachability REALLY matters, you MUST be coachable!
$50,000 - $150,000 Yearly Commissions
About Lapp Realty
Lapp Realty is a team of trusted advisors passionate about finding a solution best suited to our client's lifestyle. Whether they’re looking to purchase a new home, vacation property or office space, our team takes the time to connect with them and find the right fit for them and their needs.
Each member of our team has been carefully selected and brings an abundance of professionalism, experience, and passion to their role. The Lapp Realty Team consists of specialized individuals who shine in their area of expertise and are the best at what they do.