Christina Valkanoff Realty Group
Join Our Team!
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of our team.
Here is what we offer:
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- All marketing materials
- Full-time listing and closing coordinator
- Individual desk for every agent with no desk fee
- Beautiful office space
- Weekly training
- Supportive team and work environment
- Direct deposit for commissions
- Competitive compensation
- Commitment to local community and giving back where we live
We are currently hiring and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Frequently host open houses to increase your network
- Calling customers
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Qualify and track all incoming leads through our dedicated CRM
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- A team player who engages with and supports others
- You know your local real estate market like the back of your hand
- Team oriented and full of resolve and determination
$50,000 - $100,000
About Christina Valkanoff Realty Group
We are an independent boutique, technology-driven Real Estate company with a family-like atmosphere focused on providing world-class value and customer service to each and every one of our clients. We are “A different kind of real estate.”