Team Ruby Henderson
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer’s Specialist to consult with buyer clients exclusively. Are you resolved to making the buying experience for a client effortless and compelling? Do you listen to your clients in a consultative way? If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU!
We can help get you licensed if needed! We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success. This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations to increase sales
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers for continual increase in your sales
- Support and learn from other team-oriented agents in order to establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- Provide mortgage options to clients that are within their budgets in order to close more transactions
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Experience in real estate sales is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required to apply
$100,000 - $250,000 Yr
About Team Ruby Henderson
Team Ruby Henderson is a world class, full-service real estate company in a family type atmosphere with very high ethics and morals. We strive to always put the client's best interest first, offering cutting edge technology and full admin support with the #1 training company across ALL industries!
If you have a burning desire to do more than you're currently producing or looking to make a career change to improve the quality of life and get back more time for you and your family, we need to talk! All interviews are private and confidential.