The Rachel Kendall Team
The Rachel Kendall Team is one of the most successful, hard-working, and knowledgeable real estate teams in the Triangle area. We are looking for top talent who want to align with a culture-driven team known for extraordinary performance in real estate sales, outstanding service to our clients, and a focus on contributing to our Triangle community.
What do we like most about working here?
The people, our clients and our teammates! Our team operates like no other team in the Triangle. We are looking for Professional Full Time Real Estate Agents who are passionate about their careers. We welcome the new, the frustrated, the seasoned, and the curious. Interested?
What kind of person are you? If you can answer yes to the following questions, then we need to talk right now! We mean it. We’re waiting for you!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career, and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated, high-energy individuals looking for a rewarding full-time sales position as a realtor.
- Are you driven by achieving and crushing your goals?
- Do you have an enthusiastic and magnetic personality and enjoy helping people? If you are a people person, you’ll love this career.
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit collaborative team of like-minded professionals?
- Are you hungry for growth and looking to better yourself and your business?
- Do you consider yourself a hunter and willing to step out of your comfort zone to grow?
- Do you show up consistently and go above and beyond for your clients and teammates?
- Do you see yourself consistently earning six figures?
- Are you currently considering Real Estate as a career and want more information on how to find success?
Our Team provides the following to help you succeed as a top performing real estate agent:
- The best comprehensive practical training program from proven and seasoned leaders in Real Estate (scripts/dialogues, prospecting techniques, lead generation tactics, business management.
- Stellar support and ongoing training and professional development. If you need help, we’re there for you!
- Our proven business model shows you exactly how to run your real estate business. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the proven steps).
- Team culture! We actually really love, support and want to be around each other! Our philosophy is 1+1=3. We are a team that welcomes new agents. We want to see you succeed!
- Dedicated Closing Manager to support your transactions and get to closing.
- Innovative technology systems to help you sell more homes.
- Yes, we provide leads, but more importantly, we teach you how to convert, nurture and retain them.
- Plug and Play business system. We make it easy for you. You focus on your client, and we provide the marketing and advertising systems to grow your business opportunities.
- Professional office space with no overhead to manage.
- We provide your website, business cards, name tags, in-house marketing, design and videographer, office supplies, closing gifts, insurance, quarterly TMLS dues.
- No market center splits or royalties.
What we ask of you:
- Be a licensed real estate agent or consider getting your license. We are happy to talk with you about your career plans and provide you with real estate school recommendations
- Be ready to dive into an extensive training program designed for success. Must be licensed to begin training
- Be ready to devote yourself to team commitments and a full-time career of growing your real estate business. (Commission based, part-time agents do not apply)
- Be a team player! Learn from and accept feedback from team and share your ideas and strategies
- Be ready to dive into an exciting and energetic work atmosphere
- Have a valid Real Estate License or be considering a career in Real Estate
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Interested in sales or has sales experience
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Ability to operate in a high-paced environment
About The Rachel Kendall Team
The Rachel Kendall Team is committed to helping families create homes one house at a time. Our Team provides a home to leaders looking for more than just a job, but a career where they can impact lives. With decades of experience helping people buy and sell homes throughout the Triangle, we are excited to expand our culture and mission to more enthusiastic real estate professionals. We are electric and can’t wait for you to join our team!