DO YOU THINK BIG? ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in Queens, Nassau and Suffolk Counties
Our office is expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success contact Gloria Schmitt today at email@example.com.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Consistently spearheads effective customer relations
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Frequently host open houses to increase your network
- Lead generate for business daily
- Work with sellers, buyers and investors
- Operate with integrity
- Prepare documents for the real estate transactions - listing agreements, disclosures and such
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable of the local real estate market
- Attentive to client needs
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
$100,000+ at plan, Commission Based
About KW Landmark
Tri-Borough Partners is a Real Estate organization that consists of four Keller Williams Real Estate offices in New York.