Keller Williams Realty Liberty
Are you that friend who organizes the best parties and meet-ups? Makes connections with people everywhere you go? Are always the one sought out for advice? Have a genuine and open willingness to help others?
Those are amazing qualities and we want to meet you!
A successful day in the life:
- Discover possibilities thru meaningful conversation with buyers, landlords and tenants
- Assist in the stages of rental and sales transactions
- Be involved in marketing strategizing, branding and advertising
- Participate in the planning and execution of open house and other related events
- Research market inventory, trends, consumer behavior and technologies
- Coordinate and/or attend property previews or surveys
- Participate in proposal assembly for lead agent meetings with prospective clients
- Visually inspect REO/Bank-Owned or distressed properties
- Execute client acquisition, offers and other related documents or agreements
Qualities we seek:
- Rapport focused
- Team player
- Knowledge of neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Queens and Nassau County
- Familiarity with residential and multi-family property types, features and amenities
- Awareness of construction, tenant management and violation resolution
- Office equipment proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Web based research
- Microsoft Office/G-Suite competence
About Keller Williams Realty Liberty
Keller Williams Realty is the #1 real estate franchise in the country and has quickly grown worldwide. At Keller Williams, we have created a culture where everyone is positively influenced by their workplace environment and motivated to succeed by their like-minded peers.
We are From The Neighborhood Team.
As a team within KW, we operate in a vast amount of real estate leasing, rentals and sales in: residential, multi-family commercial, distressed, REO and short sale. Our markets are Brooklyn, Queens and Nassau County, Long Island.