The Stonebraker Group
Good Quality Leads and Career Training Provided
Real Estate Sales Agent - New or Experienced
We are growing fast and seeking both NEW AND EXPERIENCED agents to join our team!
Just getting started with your real estate course? Been working in real estate for years and looking for a change? Regardless of where you are today, we can help you be successful in real estate sales and we can help!
Here's what we provide for your success:
- LEADS — lots of quality leads of all kinds from the best sources, shared equally among team members.
- We provide a world-class CRM for tracking leads
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents.
- Training early and often so you can sell more homes!
- Connections to your peer group to hear what solutions are working for them.
- A transaction manager on staff so you can do what you do best; sell more homes!
- We provide all lockboxes, team signs, and marketing materials
What are we looking for? These qualities are very important to our team
- You need to be a team player - Raise each other up, participate in competitions, help when you can
- You need to be hungry - We can give you the tools, but only you can make it happen
- You need to be smart - A true sales professional who treats others right and has strong interpersonal skills.
- You need to be curious - A creative mind that does not rest until solutions and ideas are found.
- Overall management of sales pipeline including regular lead generation and follow ups.
- Be the authority in real estate for your clients, family, and friends.
- Hold open houses, participate in home tours, and networking, networking, networking!
- Practice scripts and take advantage of team training opportunities.
- Commit to time-blocking for prospecting, scheduling, and team activities.
- Commit to attend regular prospecting sessions for calling provided leads
- Share solutions, advice and ideas to our team and your clients.
- Current Real Estate License, past license, or currently taking courses to obtain your license.
- Your own phone, laptop, and reliable vehicle required.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Always displays a positive attitude and practice good communication.
- Be responsive and maintain contact with clients, agents, and your transaction manager.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car as well as talking on the phone.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
$75,000 commission potential first year
About The Stonebraker Group
The Stonebraker Group is a top-producing team within My Home Group, the fastest growing brokerage in Arizona, servicing the Prescott quad-cities area and surrounding communities and we are looking to expand! We are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and work relentlessly on the client's behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
We always strive to lead the field in research, innovation and consumer education. Today's buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With knowledge and commitment, The Stonebraker Group is the go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.