Stephanie Woods Team
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Facilitate regular communication with buyer to effectively manage the sales process and generate more sales
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations to generate property sales
- Hold open houses regularly to effectively introduce clients to the market
- Land and manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills and able to unveil client wants and needs
- Represent your clients’ needs and desires to the best of your ability
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- Always be positive – putting your best foot forward with the needs of the customer in mind
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Stephanie Woods Team
We are a highly driven team with high expectations. We enjoy having a pleasant work atmosphere and having some fun. Our team averages over 80 transactions a year.